3rd IWH-FIN-FIRE Workshop on "Challenges to Financial Stability"
The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) – Member of the Leibniz Association and the FIRE research centre at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management are organising a joint Workshop on “Challenges to Financial Stability” on August 28th and 29th, 2017, to be held in Halle (Saale). The workshop provides a platform to discuss changes in the regulatory framework of the financial sector, their impact on financial stability, and consequences for the real sector.
- Martin Hellwig, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods:
Systemic Risk, Macro Shocks, and Macroprudential Analysis/Policy
We invite theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including:
- regulation, firms and financial intermediation
- law, politics and finance
- unconventional policy: responses of markets and institutions
- macro prudential policy and real estate
- implications of central clearing for systemic risk
- digitalisation and business models of financial institutions
- financial networks and systemic risk
Call, Submission, Registration, Programme
Submission: Please submit your paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The submission deadline is April 28th, 2017. Authors will be informed by May 26th, 2017.
There is no registration fee. However, participants are expected to pay their expenses for travel and accommodation.
Contact: Andrea Strauch, E-mail: email@example.com