6th IWH-FIN-FIRE Workshop on "Challenges to Financial Stability"
The workshop focuses on financial sector regulation, the resulting impact on financial stability, and the associated consequences for the real sector.
The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) – Member of the Leibniz Association is organising a workshop on "Challenges to Financial Stability" on August 17th and 18th, 2020, to be held in Halle (Saale). We aim to attract excellent papers that analyse whether and how financial sector regulation changes, the resulting impact on financial stability, and the associated consequences for the real sector.
We invite theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including:
- regulation, firms and financial intermediation
- law, politics and finance
- unconventional fiscal and monetary policy
- macro prudential policy and real estate
- digitalisation of financial institutions and markets
- financial networks and systemic risk
- pricing of climate risk in financial markets
- ecological hazards and the behaviour of firms and households
- Daniel Paravisini, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Call, Submission, Registration
Please submit your papers and direct questions to: FIN-FIRE@iwh-halle.de
The submission deadline is April 26th, 2020.
There is no registration fee for presenters. However, participants are expected to pay their expenses for travel and accommodation.