Research Data Centre
The IWH Research Data Centre provides external scientists with data for non-commercial research. The research data centre of the IWH was accredited by RatSWD.
Scientists can draw on the following services:
- advice to the prospective data-users concerning supply and access of data
- provision of widely used statistical software
- support for researchers in their handling of complex data sets
- clarification of data protection issues
- creation of specific workplaces for guest scientists and support during their research visit
You can reach us at: email@example.com
Our Data Offer
Our Information Platform
Note: Beginning from July 2016 the RatSWD (German Data Forum) has established a complaint point. By using a contact form provided on the RatSWD website, you have the possibilty to address directly those problems that arise by using data of the RDC when these issues could not be solved yet with the corresponding contact person of the RDC. The contact sheet including details of responsibilities and information on the procedure can be retrieved from www.ratswd.de/beschwerdestelle.