7th IWH-FIN-FIRE Workshop on "Challenges to Financial Stability"
The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) – Member of the Leibniz Association is organizing a workshop on "Challenges to Financial Stability" on August 30th and 31st, 2021. We aim for an in-person conference to be held in Halle (Saale), but will switch to a hybrid or virtual format if required by future pandemic developments.
We invite theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including:
- regulation, firms and financial intermediation
- law, politics and finance
- unconventional fiscal and monetary policy
- macroprudential policy and real estate
- digitalisation of financial institutions and markets
- financial networks and systemic risk
- pricing of climate risk in financial markets
- ecological hazards and the behaviour of firms and households
- Antoinette Schoar (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT)
- Johannes Stroebel (Leonard N. Stern School of Business, NYU Stern)
There is no registration fee for presenters. However, participants are expected to pay their expenses for travel and accommodation.
Please submit papers and direct questions to FIN-FIRE@iwh-halle.de. The submission deadline is April 25th, 2021.
We assume that by submitting your paper and personal data, you agree that this information will be used exclusively for purposes of conference planning. The data and your paper will be passed to the scientific committee for the review process. After the conference, these data will be deleted.