Five Good Reasons for Becoming a Member of the Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH)
The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) - Member of the Leibniz Association - is a membership corporation and was founded on January 1, 1992. Since then the IWH is dedicated to economic research and scientifically based politico-economic consulting.
Thereby, economic catching-up processes and the role of the financial systems for (re-)allocation of production factors as well as for facilitation of productivity and innovations are of central importance.
There are various good reasons for becoming a member of the IWH. The most important ones are summarized in the following:
- You get a subscription of our economic policy publications.
- You receive invitations to our main events and get the opportunity to connect with other members from different institutions.
- You can help link economy and science and support our efforts to create a beneficial environment for innovation and growth in Germany and in Europe.
- Your membership fee will support outstanding research and policy advice based on scientific analyses.
- You help us make the IWH an attractive employer for ambitious international young researchers.
Who can be a member?
Both natural persons and legal entities can become a member of the IWH. Numerous members are already supporting the charitable objectives of the IWH e.V. which are focusing on the advancement of science and research.