9th IWH-FIN-FIRE Workshop on "Challenges to Financial Stability"
The Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH) – Member of the Leibniz Association is organising a workshop on “Challenges to Financial Stability” on October 19th and 20th, 2023, to be held in Halle (Saale). We aim to attract excellent papers that analyse whether and how financial sector regulation changes, the resulting impact on financial stability, and the associated consequences for the real sector.
We invite theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including:
- regulation, firms and financial intermediation
- law, politics and finance
- monetary policy, inflation, and financial resilience
- macroprudential policy and real estate
- financial networks and systemic risk
- pricing of climate risk in financial markets
- ecological hazards and the behaviour of firms and households
- governance of financial firms and markets
Please submit papers and direct questions to: FIN-FIRE@iwh-halle.de. The submission deadline is June 2nd, 2023.
There is no registration fee for presenters. Accommodation costs for participants will be covered by the IWH and there is limited funding for travelling expenditure available for discussants upon request.
We assume that by submitting your paper and personal data, you agree that this information will be used exclusively for purposes of conference planning. The data and your paper will be passed to the scientific committee for the review process. After the conference, these data will be deleted.
Für Rückfragen stehe ich Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung.+49 345 7753-771 Anfrage per E-Mail