Sustainable Development, Firm Performance, and Competitiveness Policies in Small Open Economies
Postponed to 22-23 June 2020 (t.b.c.) +++ The Competitiveness Research Network (CompNet) and the National Bank of Slovakia (NBS) are jointly inviting papers addressing one or more of the topics mentioned below from either micro and macro level perspectives.
We are particularly interested in academic work with strong policy relevance on the following topics:
- Competitiveness policies in small open economies
- Structural transformation and distributional consequences
- Industrial policies facing inequality and political populism
- Transition to low-carbon economies from firm-level perspective
- The interaction between monetary and competitiveness policies
- Factor reallocation and growth
- Sustainable development and middle-income trap
- New drivers of firm performance
- Robert B. Koopman (Chief Economist World Trade Organization)
The deadline for submission is January 15, 2020.
Papers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information for submitting a paper can be found on this link.